CVS stores near me in Epping, NH
26 CALEF HWY
EPPING, NH, 03042
Epping, New Hampshire Pharmacies
The Epping area has 28 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to buy the prescription drugs you're after in any part of town. Students hoping to refill prescriptions prior to heading off to University Of New Hampshire-Main Campus, globetrotters preparing for their next adventure and residents in need of regular coverage can all get their pharmaceutical demands met. Sometimes you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Epping, like when you've booked a red-eye. Fortunately, there are 4 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, if you are in a rush and would rather not take the time to find a parking space, the 21 drive-thru locations near the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Epping
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps get you what you require to make it through the day. This is especially important in Epping, where there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're out and about. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Epping does more than give you somewhere to get new orders from Fresenius Medical Care at Exeter Hospital; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items you require to get through the day or ensure your next trip is a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Epping Services
Epping CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the requirements of all local residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Calef Highway location help you find prescription drugs in Epping at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with processes including prescription refills, medication delivery in Epping (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Epping.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy to get over-the-counter items as well as prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Epping, NH Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Epping, NH?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Epping, NH deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Epping, NH?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Epping, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Epping, NH?
For pharmacy delivery in Epping, New Hampshire, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Hampshire offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Epping, NH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Hampshire. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Epping, NH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Epping!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Epping, NH offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.