CVS stores near me in Franklin, NH
861 CENTRAL ST.
FRANKLIN, NH, 03235
Pharmacies in Franklin, New Hampshire
Franklin citizens, from homebodies happy to relax at home to travelers getting ready for a new adventure, all are able to get their medication refills conveniently. There are 7 CVS pharmacies in the Franklin area to help you find the medicinal care you need. There are sure to be days when you are running late and can't spend the time to find a parking space. Thankfully, there are 5 drive thru pharmacies in Franklin in town so you can get your meds as quickly and easily.
Your Franklin Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps get you the things you require to make it through the day. In Franklin, this is extra important because there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are making the most of your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Franklin is where to go for picking up a new prescription on your way home from Franklin Regional Hospital, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Franklin
Franklin CVS pharmacies are here to meet the medical needs of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Central Street location help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Franklin at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through processes such as prescription delivery in Franklin (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Franklin.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Head to your closest CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Franklin, NH Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Franklin, NH?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Franklin, NH deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Franklin, NH?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Franklin, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Franklin, NH?
For pharmacy delivery in Franklin, New Hampshire, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Hampshire offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Franklin, NH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Hampshire. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Franklin, NH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Franklin!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Franklin, NH offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.