CVS stores near me in Hampton, NH
321A LAFAYETTE RD.
HAMPTON, NH, 03842
Pharmacies in Hampton, New Hampshire
Hampton residents, from those content to stay home to travelers getting ready for their next trip, all can get their prescription medication without going too far. There are 20 Hampton area CVS pharmacies to help you get the medicinal care you need. If you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Hampton, like when you have to catch a late flight, you will be happy to know you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Additionally, you'll find 14 drive-thru locations near Hampton for those times when you're in a rush and would rather not find a parking spot.
Your Hampton Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps get you the things you require. In Hampton, this is especially important because there is so much to doósuch as enjoying a day of having fun at Water Country Water Park. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to get through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Hampton is where to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from Exeter Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Hampton
Hampton CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the needs of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Lafayette Road store help you find medication in Hampton at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. They offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Hampton (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Hampton.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to find over-the-counter items or prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Hampton, NH Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hampton, NH?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hampton, NH deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hampton, NH?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hampton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hampton, NH?
For pharmacy delivery in Hampton, New Hampshire, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Hampshire offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hampton, NH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Hampshire. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hampton, NH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hampton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hampton, NH offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.