CVS stores near me in Hanover, NH
79 S. MAIN ST.
HANOVER, NH, 03755
Hanover, New Hampshire Pharmacies
The Hanover area has 2 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to find the medicine you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled before heading off to Dartmouth College, vacationers preparing for their next adventure and locals in need of daily coverage all have their prescription medication needs taken care of. There are times when, for whatever reason, you find yourself short on time and do not have time to run into the store. Fortunately, there's a drive-thru pharmacy near Hanover in the area to help you refill your prescription and get back to the rest of your day.
Your Local Pharmacy in Hanover
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get the things you require to make it through the day. This is especially important in Hanover, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared and to have a carefree day. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Hanover, you need one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - East Entrance, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the items you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Hanover
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. The following services are available at our pharmacies in Hanover to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Hanover at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the South Main Street location. Create a customized plan with our team that works with healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through processes such as medication refills, prescription delivery in Hanover (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Hanover.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Hanover, NH Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hanover, NH?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hanover, NH deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hanover, NH?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hanover, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hanover, NH?
For pharmacy delivery in Hanover, New Hampshire, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Hampshire offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hanover, NH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Hampshire. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hanover, NH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hanover!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hanover, NH offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.