CVS stores near me in Londonderry, NH
177 MAMMOTH ROAD, CORNER OF ROUTE 102
LONDONDERRY, NH, 03053
Pharmacies in Londonderry, New Hampshire
Since there are 45 CVS pharmacies in the Londonderry area, you're likely to have one close by. If you're packing up to catch a flight at Manchester, a student starting a new term at University Of New Hampshire At Manchester, or a local enjoying life in Londonderry, you need your prescription drugs, and CVS can help you get them. Emergencies happen any time of day or night. When this occurs, you'll be happy to know CVS has 8 24-hour pharmacies near Londonderry. There are also 31 drive-thru locations near the area in case you don't have time to park your car.
Your Londonderry Pharmacy
In Londonderry, there's plenty to do, like cheering on your team at Holman Stadium. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, no matter what happens. The best pharmacy helps you get all you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Londonderry is where to go for picking up a new prescription after being released from Parkland Medical Center, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Londonderry
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. services to meet the demands of every local, including are available at our pharmacies in Londonderry to meet the demands of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Mammoth Road location help our patients find prescription drugs in Londonderry at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. They offer prescription delivery in Londonderry (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Londonderry.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Londonderry, NH Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Londonderry, NH?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Londonderry, NH deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Londonderry, NH?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Londonderry, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Londonderry, NH?
For pharmacy delivery in Londonderry, New Hampshire, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Hampshire offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Londonderry, NH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Hampshire. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Londonderry, NH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Londonderry!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Londonderry, NH offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.