CVS stores near me in Plymouth, NH
345 HIGHLAND ST
PLYMOUTH, NH, 03264
Pharmacies in Plymouth, New Hampshire
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Plymouth area is a piece of cake. In fact, you will find 4 locations near the area. So, whether you're a student filling your prescription prior to enrolling at Plymouth State University or a vacationer packing up for an upcoming trip, we've got you covered. When you're catching a flight, and have to fill prescriptions to finish your preparation, you probably will not have a minute to spare. In Plymouth, there are 4 drive-thru pharmacies for when you do not have time to get out of your car and go in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Plymouth
Whatever you do, we help get you what you need. This is especially important in Plymouth, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are taking it all in. Locating the best pharmacy in Plymouth not only provides somewhere to fill new prescriptions from Speare Memorial Hospital; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you desire to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Plymouth CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. Our Plymouth pharmacies are happy to offer the following services to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Plymouth at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Highland St location. Set up a personalized plan with our team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Buy your meds at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through accessing medication delivery in Plymouth (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Plymouth.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to get prescription drugs as well as everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Plymouth, NH Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Plymouth, NH?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Plymouth, NH deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Plymouth, NH?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Plymouth, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Plymouth, NH?
For pharmacy delivery in Plymouth, New Hampshire, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Hampshire offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Plymouth, NH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Hampshire. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Plymouth, NH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Plymouth!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Plymouth, NH offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.