CVS stores near me in Somersworth, NH
338 HIGH ST.
SOMERSWORTH, NH, 03878
11 ANDREWS RD
SOMERSWORTH, NH, 03878
Somersworth, New Hampshire Pharmacies
You can shop at 11 CVS pharmacies in the Somersworth area, which makes it a snap for residents to buy their medication. College students getting ready to move in for a new year at University Of New Hampshire-Main Campus, globetrotters getting things ready before leaving town, and Somersworth natives all can get their prescription drugs without having to go too far. There will occasionally be times when you are in a hurry and can't run into the store. Luckily, there are 6 drive thru pharmacies in Somersworth in town so you can refill your prescription as quickly as possible.
Your Local Pharmacy in Somersworth
Whether you decide to enjoy a day of catching a game or laying on the sand at Lovell Lake Beach, you will surely find a lot to do in Somersworth. No matter what you have planned for the day, CVS helps keep you ready. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Somersworth, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from York Hospital in Berwick, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the things you require to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Somersworth Services
Somersworth CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Somersworth at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the High Street location. Develop a personalized schedule with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. They offer medication delivery in Somersworth (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Somersworth provide ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Somersworth, NH Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Somersworth, NH?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Somersworth, NH deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Somersworth, NH?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Somersworth, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Somersworth, NH?
For pharmacy delivery in Somersworth, New Hampshire, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Hampshire offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Somersworth, NH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Hampshire. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Somersworth, NH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Somersworth!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Somersworth, NH offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.