CVS stores near me in West Lebanon, NH
250 PLAINFIELD RD.
WEST LEBANON, NH, 03784
200 SOUTH MAIN STREET, UNIT 24
WEST LEBANON, NH, 03784
West Lebanon, New Hampshire Pharmacies
You will find 3 CVS pharmacies in the West Lebanon area, which makes it a snap to get your medication. Students living on-campus at Dartmouth College, travelers packing up before heading off to the airport, and West Lebanon natives all can purchase their medication without traveling too far. There will occasionally be days when you are in a hurry and can't spend the time to find a parking space. Fortunately, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in West Lebanon in town so you can refill your prescription as fast as they can.
Your West Lebanon Pharmacy
In West Lebanon, there's a lot to do, including catching a game at Our Court. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, no matter what you choose to do. The best pharmacy helps you find the items you need to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in West Lebanon is the place to go for picking up a prescription order after being released from VA Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in West Lebanon Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. services to meet the needs of all residents, including are offered at our pharmacies in West Lebanon to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Plainfield Road location help you get prescriptions refilled in West Lebanon at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with processes such as medication refills, prescription delivery in West Lebanon (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near West Lebanon.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Get everyday items and prescription meds at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy West Lebanon, NH Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in West Lebanon, NH?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in West Lebanon, NH deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in West Lebanon, NH?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in West Lebanon, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in West Lebanon, NH?
For pharmacy delivery in West Lebanon, New Hampshire, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Hampshire offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in West Lebanon, NH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Hampshire. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in West Lebanon, NH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in West Lebanon!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in West Lebanon, NH offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.