CVS stores near me in Aberdeen, NJ
557 SOUTH ATLANTIC AVENUE
ABERDEEN, NJ, 07747
Pharmacies in Aberdeen, New Jersey
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Aberdeen area is easy. In fact, there are 108 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while packing up before a big getaway or prior to starting another semester at Chamberlain University-New Jersey, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you're catching a late flight, and need a prescription refill to complete your preparation, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Aberdeen. Along with the 12 24-hour pharmacies, there are 60 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to search for a parking spot and go in the pharmacy.
Your Aberdeen Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps get you what you need to make it through the day. This is extra important in Aberdeen, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are enjoying the city. Finding the best pharmacy in Aberdeen does more than provide the ability to pick up new orders from Bayshore Community Hospital; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items necessary to get through your day or ensure your next trip is a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Aberdeen Services
Aberdeen CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the needs of all locals by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Morristown Road store help you find prescription drugs in Aberdeen at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can get them in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Aberdeen (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Aberdeen offer ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Aberdeen, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Aberdeen, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Aberdeen, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Aberdeen, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Aberdeen, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Aberdeen, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Aberdeen, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Aberdeen, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Aberdeen, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Aberdeen!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Aberdeen, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.