CVS stores near me in Blackwood, NJ
Blackwood, New Jersey Pharmacies
There are 131 in the Blackwood area, so you are sure to find one nearby. Whether you're packing your things to head out of town, a student living at Rowan University, or a local enjoying life in Blackwood, your prescription drugs are vital, and CVS helps you access them. Emergencies don't only take place in the daytime. When these situations arise, you'll be relieved to learn CVS has 20 24-hour pharmacies near Blackwood. There are also 74 drive-thru drugstores in Blackwood when you don't want to look for parking.
Your Blackwood Pharmacy
Whether you decide to spend the day thrill-seeking at Clementon Park & Splash World or cheering on your team at Al Raws Softball Field, you'll surely find a lot to do in Blackwood. No matter what adventures are in store, CVS helps keep you prepared. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Blackwood does more than give you a place to get new prescriptions from Jefferson Stratford Hospital; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items required to make it through your day or make your next trip a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Blackwood Services
CVS pharmacies in Blackwood are open to meet the pharmaceutical requirements of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the College Drive store help our patients find medication in Blackwood at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. They offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Blackwood (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Blackwood provide ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Blackwood, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Blackwood, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Blackwood, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Blackwood, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Blackwood, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Blackwood, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Blackwood, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Blackwood, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Blackwood, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Blackwood!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Blackwood, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.