CVS stores near me in Burlington Township, NJ
1021 NECK ROAD
BURLINGTON TOWNSHIP, NJ, 08016
Pharmacies in Burlington Township, New Jersey
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Burlington Township area is a piece of cake. In fact, you'll find 146 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're a vacationer getting ready for an upcoming journey or a student filling your prescription prior to heading off to Holy Family University, we've got you covered. When you booked a late flight, and have a prescription refill to complete your preparation, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Burlington Township. Along with the 18 24-hour pharmacies, there are 86 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to park your car and go in the store.
Your Burlington Township Pharmacy
There is a lot to do in Burlington Township, including spending the day thrill-seeking at Topgolf . CVS helps you get ready for a big day, no matter what happens. Locating the best pharmacy in Burlington Township not only provides the ability to get a new prescription from Virtua Willingboro Hospital; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items you need to get through the day or make your next trip successful.
Burlington Township CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our Burlington Township pharmacies are proud to offer the following services to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Route 130 North store help our patients get medication refilled in Burlington Township at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through processes such as the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Burlington Township (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Burlington Township offer everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Burlington Township, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Burlington Township, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Burlington Township, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Burlington Township, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Burlington Township, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Burlington Township, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Burlington Township, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Burlington Township, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Burlington Township, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Burlington Township!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Burlington Township, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.