CVS stores near me in Camden, NJ
3004 MOUNT EPHRAIM AVE.
CAMDEN, NJ, 08104
Camden, New Jersey Pharmacies
There are 108 in the Camden area, so there's a good chance you'll have one nearby. If you are packing up for a fun getaway or a local just living the Camden life, your meds are important, and your neighborhood CVS can help you get them. Emergencies take place any time of day or night. When this occurs, you'll be happy to know CVS has 15 24-hour pharmacies near Camden. There are also 59 drive-thru locations near town in case you do not want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Camden
Whether you prefer to enjoy a day of thrill-seeking at Sahara Sam's Water Park or cheering on your team at Al Raws Softball Field, you are sure to find plenty to do in Camden. No matter what excitement come your way during the day, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Camden is where to go for picking up a new prescription on your way home from Virtua Voorhees Hospital, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Camden
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. Our Camden pharmacies are happy to offer services to meet the needs of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the West White Horse Pike store help you get prescriptions refilled in Camden at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you through processes such as the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Camden (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Camden.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to get over-the-counter items and prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Camden, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Camden, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Camden, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Camden, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Camden, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Camden, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Camden, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Camden, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Camden, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Camden!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Camden, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.