CVS stores near me in East Orange, NJ
317 CENTRAL AVENUE
EAST ORANGE, NJ, 07018
East Orange, New Jersey Pharmacies
The East Orange area has 287 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to buy the medicine you're after no matter what part of town you're in. Students looking to refill prescriptions prior to moving into housing at Bloomfield College, travelers getting ready for their next vacation and locals who require regular coverage all have their prescription medication needs taken care of. There are times when you need a 24-hour pharmacy near East Orange, such as when you've booked a red-eye out of Newark Intl. Luckily, there are 41 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, if you're in a rush and don't want to take the time to park, the 66 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in East Orange
Whatever you have planned, we help get you the things you need. This is extra important in East Orange, where there is a lot to doólike exploring Thomas Edison National Historical Park. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you need to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in East Orange is where to go for getting a prescription order after being discharged from Fresenius Medical Care at Clara Maass Medical Center, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in East Orange
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. The following services are available at our East Orange pharmacies to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in East Orange at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Bloomfield Avenue location. Set up an individualized schedule with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Get your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have prescription delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in East Orange (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near East Orange.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy for prescription medication as well as over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy East Orange, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in East Orange, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in East Orange, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in East Orange, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in East Orange, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in East Orange, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in East Orange, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in East Orange, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in East Orange, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in East Orange!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in East Orange, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.