CVS stores near me in Edison, NJ
1133 INMAN AVENUE
EDISON, NJ, 08820
8 EDEN AVENUE
EDISON, NJ, 08817
100 PARSONAGE RD
EDISON, NJ, 08837
Pharmacies in Edison, New Jersey
Edison citizens, from students at Rutgers University-New Brunswick to travelers packing for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription refills conveniently. There are 111 CVS pharmacies in the Edison area to help provide the medicinal care you require. If you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Edison, like when you need to catch a late flight, you will be pleased to know CVS has 12 24-hour pharmacies near the area. You'll also find 61 drive-thru pharmacies near Edison for those times when you're pressed for time and don't want to go inside.
Your Edison Pharmacy
There are numerous options for things to do in Edison, like spending the day having fun at Revolution Action Park or cheering on your team at Rutgers Softball Complex. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, whatever comes your way. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Edison, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Edison Services
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our Edison pharmacies are happy to offer the following services to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Eden Avenue location help our patients find prescription drugs in Edison at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with managing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Edison (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Edison.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Get prescription meds and everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Edison, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Edison, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Edison, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Edison, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Edison, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Edison, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Edison, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Edison, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Edison, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Edison!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Edison, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.