CVS stores near me in Englewood, NJ
10 WEST PALISADE AVE.
ENGLEWOOD, NJ, 07631
Pharmacies in Englewood, New Jersey
Englewood locals, from students at Fairleigh Dickinson University-Metropolitan Campus to vacationers getting ready for a new adventure, all are able to get their medication refills conveniently. There are 314 CVS pharmacies in the Englewood area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you need. If you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Englewood, like when you've booked a red-eye out of LaGuardia, you will be pleased to know you can find 46 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Additionally, you'll find 61 drive-thru locations near the area for those times when you're in a hurry and don't want to find parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Englewood
Whether you choose to enjoy a day of thrill-seeking at Field Station: Dinosaurs, cheering on your team at Naimoli Family Baseball Complex, or enjoying Hamilton Grange National Memorial, you're sure to find a lot to do in Englewood. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, whatever happens. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Englewood not only gives you somewhere to fill new orders from Holy Name Medical Center; it helps you get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items you desire to make it through the day or make your next trip a success.
Englewood CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS knows that. Our Englewood pharmacies are happy to provide services to meet the needs of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the West Palisade Avenue location help you find medication in Englewood at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through accessing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Englewood (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Englewood.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Englewood, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Englewood, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Englewood, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Englewood, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Englewood, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Englewood, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Englewood, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Englewood, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Englewood, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Englewood!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Englewood, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.