CVS stores near me in Fairview, NJ
215 BERGEN BLVD.
FAIRVIEW, NJ, 07022
Pharmacies in Fairview, New Jersey
There are 342 in the Fairview area, so there's a good chance you will find one not too far away. If you're getting your luggage ready to head to LaGuardia, a student starting a new term at Bank Street College Of Education, or a local staying at home, you need your prescription drugs, and CVS can help you access them. Emergencies do not take place exclusively during business hours. When these situations arise, you'll be relieved to know CVS has 48 24-hour pharmacies near Fairview. There are also 68 drive-thru drugstores in town on the occasions when you don't want to go into the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Fairview
In Fairview, there is plenty to do, including enjoying General Grant National Memorial. No matter what your plans for the day, CVS helps get you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Fairview does more than give you somewhere to fill a new prescription from Cliffside Medical Center; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items you require to get through the day or ensure your next trip is a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Fairview Services
CVS pharmacies in Fairview are open to meet the requirements of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Bergen Blvd location help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Fairview at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with processes like prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Fairview (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Fairview.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Fairview, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fairview, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fairview, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fairview, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fairview, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fairview, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Fairview, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fairview, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fairview, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fairview!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fairview, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.