CVS stores near me in Florham Park, NJ
187 COLUMBIA TURNPIKE
FLORHAM PARK, NJ, 07932
Pharmacies in Florham Park, New Jersey
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Florham Park area. In fact, you can find 141 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication prior to starting another year at Drew University or packing up before a big trip, we've got you covered. If you have a ticket for a red-eye, and have to refill your medication to finish your packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Florham Park. In addition to the 20 24-hour pharmacies, there are 58 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to park your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Florham Park
Whether you prefer to enjoy a day of having fun at The Funplex, cheering on your team at Drew Softball Complex, or adventuring at Morristown National Historical Park, you'll surely find something fun to do in Florham Park. CVS helps you get ready for your day, whatever comes your way. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Florham Park, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Goryeb Children's Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Florham Park
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS knows that. Our pharmacies in Florham Park are glad to provide the following services to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Florham Park at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Columbia Turnpike location. Set up an individualized schedule with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Buy your refills at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with managing prescription delivery in Florham Park (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Florham Park.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Florham Park, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Florham Park, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Florham Park, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Florham Park, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Florham Park, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Florham Park, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Florham Park, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Florham Park, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Florham Park, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Florham Park!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Florham Park, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.