CVS stores near me in Franklin Park, NJ
Franklin Park, New Jersey Pharmacies
You can shop at 79 CVS pharmacies in the Franklin Park area, which makes it simple for members of the community to get their prescription medication. Students living near campus at Chamberlain University-New Jersey, travelers getting things ready before heading off to the airport, and Franklin Park natives all can get their prescription drugs nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Franklin Park is the only choice, such as when you need to make a red-eye. Luckily, you can find 8 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, you end up being so pressed for time that you don't want to get out of your car to go inside. In such instances, the 53 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Franklin Park
In Franklin Park, there's plenty to do, like spending the day thrill-seeking at Crystal Springs Family Waterpark or cheering on your team at Crossroads South Middle School Stadium. Whatever adventures are heading your way, CVS helps get you prepared. Locating the best pharmacy in Franklin Park does more than give you somewhere to get new prescriptions from The Gamma Knife Center at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items needed to get through your day or make your next outing a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Franklin Park Services
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our Franklin Park pharmacies are glad to offer the following services to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Franklin Park at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Route 27 South location. Develop an individualized plan with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Get your medications in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Franklin Park (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Franklin Park.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Purchase prescription drugs or everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Franklin Park, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Franklin Park, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Franklin Park, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Franklin Park, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Franklin Park, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Franklin Park, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Franklin Park, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Franklin Park, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Franklin Park, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Franklin Park!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Franklin Park, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.