CVS stores near me in Freehold, NJ
610 WEST MAIN ST.
FREEHOLD, NJ, 07728
7 WEST MAIN STREET
FREEHOLD, NJ, 07728
Pharmacies in Freehold, New Jersey
You will find 62 CVS pharmacies in the Freehold area, making it a snap to purchase your medication. Travelers getting things ready before heading off to the airport, and long-time residents all can find their medication without having to go too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Freehold is the only choice, like when you've booked a red-eye. Thankfully, you can find 7 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, you find yourself so short on time that you can't leave your car to shop. In such circumstances, the 48 drive-thru drugstores in town will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Freehold
Whether you decide to spend the day catching a game or relaxing at Laurence Harbor Beach, you're sure to find a lot to do in Freehold. No matter what life throws your way, CVS helps keep you prepared. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Freehold is the place to go for prescription refills and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Freehold
CVS pharmacies in Freehold are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical demands of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Village Center Drive location help you find medication in Freehold at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through processes such as the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Freehold (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Freehold.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Freehold, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Freehold, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Freehold, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Freehold, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Freehold, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Freehold, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Freehold, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Freehold, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Freehold, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Freehold!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Freehold, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.