CVS stores near me in Garwood, NJ
315 NORTH AVE.
GARWOOD, NJ, 07027
Garwood, New Jersey Pharmacies
Garwood citizens, from college students at Kean University to vacationers getting ready for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription medication locally. There are 205 CVS pharmacies in the Garwood area to help provide the medicinal care you require. If you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Garwood, like when you're catching a late flight out of Newark Intl, you will be happy to know CVS has 26 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Additionally, you'll find 63 drive-thru drugstores in town for those times when you're in a rush and can't go inside.
Your Garwood Pharmacy
Whether you decide to spend the day thrill-seeking at Sky Zone Trampoline Park or cheering on your team at Gary Kehler Football Stadium, there's a lot to do in Garwood. No matter what you have planned for the day, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you get everything you need to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Garwood is where to go for getting a new prescription after a visit to RWJ University Hospital Rahway, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Garwood CVS Pharmacies Services
Garwood CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical requirements of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Garwood at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the 307 North Avenue location. Develop a customized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Get your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have medication delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Garwood (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Garwood provide ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Get prescription drugs or over-the-counter at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Garwood, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Garwood, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Garwood, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Garwood, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Garwood, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Garwood, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Garwood, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Garwood, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Garwood, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Garwood!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Garwood, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.