CVS stores near me in Gloucester City, NJ
455 S. BROADWAY
GLOUCESTER CITY, NJ, 08030
Gloucester City, New Jersey Pharmacies
The Gloucester City area has 174 CVS pharmacies, so you are likely to find one close by. If you are getting your luggage ready to catch a flight at Philadelphia Intl, a student on campus at Rutgers University-Camden, or a local enjoying life in Gloucester City, you need your medication, and CVS can help you access them. Emergencies don't happen exclusively in the daytime. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to discover CVS has 25 24-hour pharmacies near Gloucester City. Additionally, there are 99 drive-thru locations near the city on the occasions when you do not want to shop inside.
Your Gloucester City Pharmacy
Whether you choose to spend the day catching a game at Lincoln Financial Fieldor enjoying Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial, you're sure to find something fun to do in Gloucester City. Whatever unexpected turns you'll face during the day, CVS helps get you ready. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Gloucester City, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the items you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Gloucester City Services
Gloucester City CVS pharmacies are here to meet the demands of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the South Broadway store help you get medication refilled in Gloucester City at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. Team members offer prescription delivery in Gloucester City (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Gloucester City.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the support of CVS health plans.
Purchase everyday items and prescription drugs at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Gloucester City, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Gloucester City, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Gloucester City, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Gloucester City, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Gloucester City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Gloucester City, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Gloucester City, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Gloucester City, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Gloucester City, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Gloucester City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Gloucester City, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.