CVS stores near me in Haddon Township, NJ
650 W. CUTHBERT BLVD.
HADDON TOWNSHIP, NJ, 08108
Pharmacies in Haddon Township, New Jersey
There are 175 CVS pharmacies in the Haddon Township area, making it a snap for locals to find their prescription medication. Students preparing to move in for another year at Rutgers University-Camden, globetrotters packing up before leaving town, and Haddon Township natives all can purchase their medication without traveling too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Haddon Township is your only solution, like when you've booked a late flight. Fortunately, you can find 25 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, you could be so short on time that you can't take the time to find a parking spot. In such instances, the 103 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Haddon Township
No matter what you do, we help get you what you need. This is extra important in Haddon Township, where there is so much to doófrom enjoying a day of having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park to taking in Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial. Locating the best pharmacy in Haddon Township does more than give you the ability to pick up new prescriptions from Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items needed to make it through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Haddon Township CVS Pharmacies Services
Haddon Township CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the needs of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Haddon Township at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Route 38 location. Develop a customized plan with our team that works together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your medications in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with managing prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Haddon Township (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Haddon Township offer everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to find prescription drugs and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Haddon Township, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Haddon Township, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Haddon Township, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Haddon Township, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Haddon Township, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Haddon Township, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Haddon Township, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Haddon Township, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Haddon Township, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Haddon Township!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Haddon Township, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.