CVS stores near me in Haskell, NJ
1104 RINGWOOD AVE
HASKELL, NJ, 07420
Haskell, New Jersey Pharmacies
The Haskell area has 99 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to find the prescription drugs you're after in any part of town. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled prior to heading off to Ramapo College Of New Jersey, vacationers preparing for an upcoming trip and locals who require regular care all have their prescription medication demands covered. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Haskell, like when you've booked a red-eye. Thankfully, there are 14 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, if you are short on time and can't take the time to find a parking spot, the 45 drive-thru drugstores in the area are there for you.
Your Haskell Pharmacy
You have several options if you're looking for something to do in Haskell, including catching a game at Hershfield Park Field House. Whatever the day has in store, CVS helps get you prepared. Finding the best pharmacy in Haskell not only provides the ability to pick up a new prescription from Chilton Medical Center; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items necessary to get through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Haskell Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS realizes that. The following services are available at our Haskell pharmacies to meet the demands of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Ringwood Avenue store help our patients find prescription drugs in Haskell at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through processes including medication refills, prescription delivery in Haskell (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Haskell.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase over-the-counter items or prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Haskell, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Haskell, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Haskell, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Haskell, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Haskell, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Haskell, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Haskell, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Haskell, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Haskell, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Haskell!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Haskell, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.