CVS stores near me in Hazlet Township, NJ
14 HIGHWAY 36 W
HAZLET TOWNSHIP, NJ, 07734
Hazlet Township, New Jersey Pharmacies
You will find 102 CVS pharmacies in the Hazlet Township area, which makes it a snap for members of the community to buy their prescription drugs. Vacationers packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can get their prescription drugs nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Hazlet Township is your only choice, like when you're catching a late flight. Luckily, you can find 14 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Also, you could be so short on time that you don't want to take the time to find a parking spot. When that happens, the 53 drive-thru locations near the area are there to meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Hazlet Township
Whether you decide to spend the day cheering on your team or relaxing at Buono Beach, you're sure to find plenty to do in Hazlet Township. CVS helps you get ready for your day, whatever you choose to do. Locating the best pharmacy in Hazlet Township not only provides the ability to get a new prescription from Bayshore Community Hospital; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items necessary to get through the day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Hazlet Township
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. The following services are available at our Hazlet Township pharmacies to meet the requirements of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Hazlet Township at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Highway 35 location. Develop a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get them delivered by mail, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Hazlet Township (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Hazlet Township.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Purchase over-the-counter items as well as prescription meds at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Hazlet Township, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hazlet Township, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hazlet Township, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hazlet Township, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hazlet Township, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hazlet Township, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Hazlet Township, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hazlet Township, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hazlet Township, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hazlet Township!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hazlet Township, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.