CVS stores near me in Lakewood, NJ
198 NEW HAMPSHIRE AVENUE
LAKEWOOD, NJ, 08701
596 RIVER AVE
LAKEWOOD, NJ, 08701
Pharmacies in Lakewood, New Jersey
Lakewood residents, from students at Beth Medrash Govoha to vacationers packing for a new adventure, all can get their prescription medication locally. There are 37 CVS pharmacies in the Lakewood area to help provide the medicinal care you need. If you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Lakewood, like when you're catching a red-eye, you will be glad to know CVS has 3 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Additionally, you will find 29 drive-thru locations near town for those times when you're pressed for time and don't want to look for parking.
Your Lakewood Pharmacy
There's so much to do in Lakewooófrom enjoying a day of having fun at ClimbZone to catching a game at SEI Investments Field or laying on the sand at Nejecho Beach. No matter what life throws your way, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you get the things you require to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Lakewood is the place to go for picking up a prescription order on your way home from Monmouth Medical Center, Southern Campus, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Lakewood Services
CVS pharmacies in Lakewood are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical demands of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the River Avenue store help our patients get medication refilled in Lakewood at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with managing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Lakewood (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Lakewood provide everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Lakewood, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lakewood, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lakewood, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lakewood, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lakewood, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lakewood, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Lakewood, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lakewood, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lakewood, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lakewood!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lakewood, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.