CVS stores near me in Leonia, NJ
Pharmacies in Leonia, New Jersey
The Leonia area has 333 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to buy the prescription drugs you're after in any part of town. Students looking to get prescriptions refilled prior to starting classes at Boricua College, travelers packing for their next vacation and residents in need of daily refills all have their pharmaceutical requirements taken care of. Sometimes you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Leonia, like when you're catching a late flight out of LaGuardia. Luckily, there are 48 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, if you are in a rush and would rather not take the time to park, the 67 drive-thru locations near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Leonia
You have numerous possibilities if you're looking for something to do in Leoniaófrom enjoying a day of having fun at Field Station: Dinosaurs to enjoying General Grant National Memorial or catching a game at Overpeck County Park Football Field. No matter what twists and turns come your way during the day, CVS helps keep you prepared. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Leonia, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after being released from Holy Name Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Leonia
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. The following services are available at our pharmacies in Leonia to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Leonia at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the 410 Broad Avenue location. Develop an individualized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your medications in-store or get medication delivery, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through processes like medication refills, medication delivery in Leonia (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Leonia offer ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Leonia, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Leonia, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Leonia, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Leonia, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Leonia, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Leonia, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Leonia, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Leonia, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Leonia, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Leonia!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Leonia, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.