CVS stores near me in Lincoln Park, NJ
15 BOONTON TPKE
LINCOLN PARK, NJ, 07035
Pharmacies in Lincoln Park, New Jersey
The Lincoln Park area has 147 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to locate the prescription drugs you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. College students hoping to refill prescriptions before starting classes at William Paterson University Of New Jersey, vacationers preparing for their next adventure and locals who require ongoing refills all have their prescription medication needs met. Sometimes you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Lincoln Park, such as when you booked a late flight. Luckily, there are 25 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, if you're in a hurry and don't want to leave your car to go inside, the 56 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Lincoln Park
You have plenty of possibilities for things to do in Lincoln Park, such as adventuring at Paterson Great Falls National Historical Park or cheering on your team at Lanes Field Athletic Complex. No matter what twists and turns you'll face during the day, CVS helps get you ready. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Lincoln Park, you need one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Chilton Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the things you require to get through the day.
Lincoln Park CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. The following services are available at our Lincoln Park pharmacies to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Boonton Turnpike location help our patients find prescription drugs in Lincoln Park at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can get them in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with processes such as medication delivery in Lincoln Park (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Lincoln Park.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription drugs and over-the-counter at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Lincoln Park, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Lincoln Park, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Lincoln Park, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Lincoln Park, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Lincoln Park, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Lincoln Park, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Lincoln Park, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Lincoln Park, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Lincoln Park, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Lincoln Park!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Lincoln Park, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.