CVS stores near me in Little Ferry, NJ
200 LIBERTY STREET
LITTLE FERRY, NJ, 07643
Pharmacies in Little Ferry, New Jersey
Little Ferry residents, from students at Felician University to travelers packing for their next trip, all are able to get their medication refills locally. There are 328 CVS pharmacies in the Little Ferry area to help you find the pharmaceutical care you seek. When you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Little Ferry, like when you have to catch a late flight, you will be happy to know you can find 48 24-hour pharmacies near the city. You'll even find 65 drive-thru drugstores in Little Ferry for those times when you're trying to save time and would rather not find parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Little Ferry
Whether you prefer to spend the day thrill-seeking at Urban Air Trampoline & Adventure Park, cheering on your team at Overpeck County Park Football Field, or exploring General Grant National Memorial, you're sure to find something fun to do in Little Ferry. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, whatever comes your way. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Little Ferry, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Holy Name Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the items you require to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Little Ferry Services
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. The following services are available at our pharmacies in Little Ferry to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Little Ferry at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists. Set up a personalized plan with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have a prescription delivery service, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. Team members offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Little Ferry (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Little Ferry offer everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Little Ferry, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Little Ferry, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Little Ferry, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Little Ferry, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Little Ferry, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Little Ferry, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Little Ferry, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Little Ferry, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Little Ferry, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Little Ferry!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Little Ferry, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.