CVS stores near me in Livingston, NJ
184 S LIVINGSTON AVE, CEDAR MALL
LIVINGSTON, NJ, 07039
343 WEST MT. PLEASANT AVE.
LIVINGSTON, NJ, 07039
Pharmacies in Livingston, New Jersey
The Livingston area has 238 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to get the prescription drugs you're after in any part of town. College students hoping to refill prescriptions before starting classes at Caldwell University, globetrotters preparing for an upcoming trip and residents in need of daily coverage can all get their prescription medication requirements covered. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Livingston, such as when you're catching a late flight. Fortunately, there are 36 24-hour pharmacies near town. At the same time, if you're in a rush and don't want to take the time to park, the 65 drive-thru drugstores in the area are there to meet your needs.
Your Livingston Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, we help get you what you need to get through the day. This is extra important in Livingston, where there is so much to doófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at The Funplex to enjoying Thomas Edison National Historical Park. The best pharmacy is one that offers the things you need to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Livingston is where to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from Saint Barnabas Medical Center, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Livingston Services
CVS pharmacies in Livingston are here to meet the pharmaceutical requirements of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the South Livingston Avenue location help our patients get rapid refills in Livingston at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. They offer medication delivery in Livingston (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Livingston.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy for everyday items as well as prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Livingston, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Livingston, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Livingston, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Livingston, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Livingston, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Livingston, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Livingston, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Livingston, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Livingston, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Livingston!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Livingston, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.