CVS stores near me in Long Branch, NJ
71 S. BROADWAY
LONG BRANCH, NJ, 07740
Pharmacies in Long Branch, New Jersey
The Long Branch area has 41 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to get the medicine you require in any part of town. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled before moving into housing at Monmouth University, globetrotters getting ready for an upcoming adventure and residents in need of regular refills can all get their prescription medication needs covered. Sometimes you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Long Branch, such as when you have to make a late flight. Fortunately, there are 4 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, if you're short on time and can't take the time to find a parking space, the 29 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there to meet your needs.
Your Long Branch Pharmacy
Whether you choose to enjoy a day of having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park, catching a game at Monmouth Softball Park, or catching some rays at Midland Beach, there is a lot to do in Long Branch. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps get you ready. Finding the best pharmacy in Long Branch not only provides somewhere to get a new prescription from The Jacqueline M. Wilentz Breast Center at Monmouth Medical Center; it provides you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items you need to get through the day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Long Branch
CVS pharmacies in Long Branch are dedicated to meeting the demands of all locals by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the S Broadway store help you get prescriptions refilled in Long Branch at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with processes like medication delivery in Long Branch (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Long Branch offer everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to purchase everyday items or prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Long Branch, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Long Branch, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Long Branch, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Long Branch, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Long Branch, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Long Branch, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Long Branch, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Long Branch, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Long Branch, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Long Branch!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Long Branch, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.