CVS stores near me in Maple Shade, NJ
2920 RT 73 NORTH, STORE 1
MAPLE SHADE, NJ, 08052
Pharmacies in Maple Shade, New Jersey
Since there are 174 CVS pharmacies in the Maple Shade area, there is a good chance you will find one close to home. Whether you are packing your things to head out of town, a student starting a new term at Rutgers University-Camden, or a local just living the Maple Shade life, your prescription medication is important, and your neighborhood CVS helps get them to you. Sometimes you suddenly need a refill late at night. When this occurs, you'll be relieved to know CVS has 24 24-hour pharmacies near Maple Shade. Additionally, there are 102 drive-thru pharmacies near the city on the occasions when you don't have time to go inside.
Your Maple Shade Pharmacy
No matter what you do, we help you get the things you require. In Maple Shade, this is extra important because there is so much to doófrom enjoying a day of having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park to taking in Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Maple Shade, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the items you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Maple Shade Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. services to meet the demands of all locals, including are provided at our Maple Shade pharmacies to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Route 73 North location help you get medication refilled in Maple Shade at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with managing medication refills, prescription delivery in Maple Shade (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Maple Shade provide everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Maple Shade, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Maple Shade, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Maple Shade, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Maple Shade, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Maple Shade, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Maple Shade, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Maple Shade, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Maple Shade, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Maple Shade, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Maple Shade!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Maple Shade, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.