CVS stores near me in Maplewood, NJ
453 VALLEY STREET
MAPLEWOOD, NJ, 07040
Maplewood, New Jersey Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Maplewood area is simple. In fact, there are 260 locations to choose from. So, whether you're a vacationer packing up for an upcoming trip or a student getting a refill before enrolling at Seton Hall University, we've got you covered. If you're catching a late flight out of Newark Intl, and need a prescription refill to finalize your preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Maplewood is what you need. In addition to the 37 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 65 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to look for a parking spot and run in the store.
Your Maplewood Pharmacy
You have numerous possibilities if you're looking for something to do in Maplewood, including adventuring at Thomas Edison National Historical Park or cheering on your team at Kean Alumni Stadium. Whatever life throws your way, CVS helps keep you prepared. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Maplewood, you need one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after being released from MapleWood Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Maplewood Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. Our Maplewood pharmacies are happy to provide services to meet the needs of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Maplewood at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Valley Street location. Develop an individualized plan with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your meds in-store or get prescription delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. Team members offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Maplewood (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Maplewood offer ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Maplewood, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Maplewood, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Maplewood, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Maplewood, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Maplewood, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Maplewood, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Maplewood, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Maplewood, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Maplewood, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Maplewood!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Maplewood, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.