CVS stores near me in Margate City, NJ
Pharmacies in Margate City, New Jersey
There are 19 in the Margate City area, so you are likely to have one a short distance away. Whether you're packing your bags to catch a flight at Atlantic City International or a local staying at home, your meds are vital, and your neighborhood CVS helps get them to you. Sometimes you suddenly need a refill late at night. When these situations arise, you'll be glad to learn CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near Margate City. There are also 11 drive-thru drugstores in the city for when you do not have time to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Margate City
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps get you the things you need. In Margate City, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to be ready and to have a really fun day. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Margate City, you need one that offers a way to fill a new prescription after being released from AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, Atlantic City Campus, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you require.
Margate City CVS Pharmacies Services
Margate City CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical requirements of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Ventnor Avenue store help you find medication in Margate City at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Margate City (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Margate City offer ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the support of CVS health plans.
Head to your nearby CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Margate City, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Margate City, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Margate City, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Margate City, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Margate City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Margate City, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Margate City, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Margate City, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Margate City, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Margate City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Margate City, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.