CVS stores near me in Medford, NJ
137 ROUTE 70
MEDFORD, NJ, 08055
524 STOKES ROAD
MEDFORD, NJ, 08055
Pharmacies in Medford, New Jersey
You will find 112 CVS pharmacies in the Medford area, making it simple for members of the community to find their medication. Vacationers getting things ready before starting an adventure, and Medford natives all can buy their prescription drugs nearby. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Medford is the only option, such as when you're catching a red-eye. Luckily, you can find 15 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, you find yourself in such a hurry that you can't get out of your car to go inside. In such instances, the 61 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Medford Pharmacy
Whether you prefer to spend the day having fun at Chartwell Splash Park or cheering on your team at Arrowhead Tennis Club, there's a lot to do in Medford. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, whatever comes your way. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Medford, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Virtua Laboratory Services - Marlton Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the items you require to get through the day.
Medford CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Medford to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Medford at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Route 70 location. Set up a personalized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get prescription delivery, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through managing prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Medford (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Medford provide everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Get over-the-counter items as well as prescription medication at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Medford, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Medford, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Medford, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Medford, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Medford, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Medford, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Medford, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Medford, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Medford, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Medford!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Medford, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.