CVS stores near me in Middlesex, NJ
Middlesex, New Jersey Pharmacies
The Middlesex area has 95 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to locate the prescription drugs you require in any part of town. College students hoping to refill prescriptions before starting classes at Rutgers University-New Brunswick, vacationers preparing for an upcoming adventure and locals who require regular support all have their prescription medication demands met. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Middlesex, like when you have to make a red-eye. Fortunately, there are 9 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, if you're trying to be quick and don't want to take the time to find a parking spot, the 54 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Middlesex
There are numerous choices if you're looking for something to do in Middlesex, such as spending the day having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park or catching a game at Memorial Field. No matter what life throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Middlesex does more than provide a place to fill new orders from RWJ University Hospital Somerset; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you require to make it through the day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Middlesex
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS is aware that. Our pharmacies in Middlesex are glad to provide the following services to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Bound Brook Road location help our patients find prescription drugs in Middlesex at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through managing medication delivery in Middlesex (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Middlesex.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to find over-the-counter items and prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Middlesex, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Middlesex, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Middlesex, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Middlesex, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Middlesex, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Middlesex, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Middlesex, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Middlesex, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Middlesex, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Middlesex!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Middlesex, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.