CVS stores near me in Mount Ephraim, NJ
24 S. BLACK HORSE PIKE
MOUNT EPHRAIM, NJ, 08059
Pharmacies in Mount Ephraim, New Jersey
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Mount Ephraim area. In fact, there are 175 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while getting ready for a long-awaited getaway or before starting another year at Rutgers University-Camden, we've got you covered. If you booked a late flight out of Philadelphia Intl, and have to refill your medication to finish your preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Mount Ephraim is what you're looking for. Along with the 25 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 102 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to park your car and go in the store.
Your Mount Ephraim Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help you get the things you require. This is extra important in Mount Ephraim, where there is so much to doólike taking in Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial. The best pharmacy helps you get the things you need to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Mount Ephraim is where to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Mount Ephraim
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. services to meet the needs of every residents, including are provided at our Mount Ephraim pharmacies to meet the demands of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the South Black Horse Pike location help our patients find medication in Mount Ephraim at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a personalized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with accessing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Mount Ephraim (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Mount Ephraim provide ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Head to your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Mount Ephraim, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Mount Ephraim, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Mount Ephraim, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Mount Ephraim, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Mount Ephraim, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Mount Ephraim, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Mount Ephraim, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Mount Ephraim, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Mount Ephraim, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Mount Ephraim!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Mount Ephraim, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.