CVS stores near me in New Egypt, NJ
3 JACOBSTOWN RD, ACROSS FROM WAWA
NEW EGYPT, NJ, 08533
Pharmacies in New Egypt, New Jersey
There are 51 in the New Egypt area, so you're likely to have one not too far away. If you are getting your luggage ready for a fun getaway or a local just living the New Egypt life, you need your meds, and CVS helps you get them. Emergencies can happen at any time. When this occurs, you'll be glad to know CVS has 6 24-hour pharmacies near New Egypt. Additionally, you can find 43 drive-thru drugstores in town on the occasions when you do not have time to park your car.
Your Local Pharmacy in New Egypt
No matter what you do, we help you get the things you need. This is especially important in New Egypt, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're taking it all in. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in New Egypt, you are looking for one that has prescription refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the things you require to get through the day.
New Egypt CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. The following services are offered at our pharmacies in New Egypt to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Jacobstown Road location help our patients get prescriptions refilled in New Egypt at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in New Egypt (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near New Egypt offer everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy for prescription drugs and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy New Egypt, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in New Egypt, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in New Egypt, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in New Egypt, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in New Egypt, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in New Egypt, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in New Egypt, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in New Egypt, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in New Egypt, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in New Egypt!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in New Egypt, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.