CVS stores near me in New Milford, NJ
364 RIVER ROAD
NEW MILFORD, NJ, 07646
880 RIVER RD
NEW MILFORD, NJ, 07646
New Milford, New Jersey Pharmacies
The New Milford area has 285 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to find the medicine you require no matter what part of town you're in. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled before moving into housing at Fairleigh Dickinson University-Metropolitan Campus, travelers getting ready for an upcoming vacation and residents who require ongoing refills can all get their prescription medication requirements met. Occasionally you need a 24-hour pharmacy near New Milford, such as when you need to make a red-eye. Luckily, there are 40 24-hour pharmacies near town. At the same time, if you are short on time and would rather not take the time to find a parking spot, the 55 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in New Milford
Whatever you do, CVS helps you get what you need to make it through the day. This is extra important in New Milford, where there is a lot to doófrom spending the day having fun at Splash Pad to enjoying Paterson Great Falls National Historical Park. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in New Milford, you have to find one that has a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Bergen New Bridge Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the things you require.
CVS Pharmacies in New Milford Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS realizes that. services to meet the needs of all locals, including are provided at our New Milford pharmacies to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in New Milford at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the River Road location. Create a personalized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Get your meds in-store or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with processes including medication delivery in New Milford (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near New Milford.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to get prescription meds as well as everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy New Milford, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in New Milford, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in New Milford, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in New Milford, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in New Milford, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in New Milford, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in New Milford, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in New Milford, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in New Milford, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in New Milford!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in New Milford, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.