CVS stores near me in New Providence, NJ
1260 SPRINGFIELD AVENUE
NEW PROVIDENCE, NJ, 07974
Pharmacies in New Providence, New Jersey
New Providence locals, from college students at Drew University to travelers getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their medication refills conveniently. There are 133 New Providence area CVS pharmacies to help you get the pharmaceutical care you seek. If you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near New Providence, such as when you booked a red-eye, you will be happy to know CVS has 18 24-hour pharmacies near town. Additionally, you'll find 62 drive-thru locations near the area for those times when you're in a rush and don't want to go inside.
Your New Providence Pharmacy
You have plenty of possibilities for things to do in New Providenceófrom enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Sky Zone Trampoline Park to exploring Morristown National Historical Park or catching a game at Roosevelt Athletic Fields. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, whatever comes your way. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in New Providence, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Overlook Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the things you need.
CVS Pharmacies in New Providence Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS is aware that. The following services are offered at our pharmacies in New Providence to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in New Providence at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Springfield Avenue location. Create a personalized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your refills in-store or have medication delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through accessing the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in New Providence (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near New Providence.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to find prescription drugs and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy New Providence, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in New Providence, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in New Providence, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in New Providence, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in New Providence, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in New Providence, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in New Providence, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in New Providence, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in New Providence, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in New Providence!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in New Providence, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.