CVS stores near me in Newark, NJ
451-461 BLOOMFIELD AVENUE
NEWARK, NJ, 07107
275 CHESTNUT STREET
NEWARK, NJ, 07105
331-347 FERRY STREET
NEWARK, NJ, 07105
Newark, New Jersey Pharmacies
There are 294 CVS pharmacies in the Newark area, making it a snap for locals to find their prescription drugs. Students living on-campus at Pillar College, vacationers getting things ready before starting an adventure, and Newark natives all can get their prescription drugs without traveling too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Newark is your only choice, like when you've booked a red-eye out of Newark Intl. Thankfully, CVS has 44 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, you could be so short on time that you don't want to leave your car to shop. When this is the case, the 66 drive-thru drugstores in Newark are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Newark
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps you get what you require. In Newark, this is especially important because there is so much to doósuch as enjoying Thomas Edison National Historical Park. The best pharmacy helps you find what you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Newark is the place to go for getting a prescription order on your way home from Saint Michael's Medical Center, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Newark
CVS pharmacies in Newark are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Newark at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Chestnut Street location. Develop a customized schedule with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Pick up your refills in-store or have prescription drug delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through accessing prescription refills, medication delivery in Newark (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Newark.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription medication and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Newark, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Newark, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Newark, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Newark, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Newark, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Newark, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Newark, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Newark, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Newark, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Newark!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Newark, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.