CVS stores near me in North Brunswick, NJ
949 LIVINGSTON AVE.
NORTH BRUNSWICK, NJ, 08902
2257 US HWY 1, SOUTH
NORTH BRUNSWICK, NJ, 08902
101 GRAND AVE
NORTH BRUNSWICK, NJ, 08902
North Brunswick, New Jersey Pharmacies
The North Brunswick area has 89 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to get the prescription drugs you need no matter what part of town you're in. Students looking to refill prescriptions before starting classes at Chamberlain University-New Jersey, vacationers packing for an upcoming trip and residents who require daily refills all have their pharmaceutical requirements covered. There are times when you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near North Brunswick, like when you've booked a red-eye. Luckily, there are 10 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Also, if you are short on time and can't get out of your car to shop, the 56 drive-thru locations near town will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in North Brunswick
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you require to make it through the day. In North Brunswick, this is extra important, as there is so much to doósuch as spending the day having fun at Crystal Springs Family Waterpark. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in North Brunswick, you have to find one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from The Gamma Knife Center at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the things you need.
North Brunswick CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in North Brunswick are open to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in North Brunswick at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the US-1 location. Set up a personalized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your refills in-store or get pharmacy delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can assist you with accessing prescription delivery in North Brunswick (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near North Brunswick.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy North Brunswick, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in North Brunswick, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in North Brunswick, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in North Brunswick, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in North Brunswick, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in North Brunswick, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in North Brunswick, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in North Brunswick, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in North Brunswick, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in North Brunswick!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in North Brunswick, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.