CVS stores near me in Ocean City, NJ
1601 HAVEN AVENUE
OCEAN CITY, NJ, 08226
3401 SIMPSON AVENUE
OCEAN CITY, NJ, 08226
Pharmacies in Ocean City, New Jersey
The Ocean City area has 20 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to buy the prescription drugs you require no matter what part of town you're in. Globetrotters packing for their next vacation and locals who require regular refills can all get their pharmaceutical needs taken care of. Sometimes you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Ocean City, such as when you've booked a late flight. Luckily, there are 2 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, if you are short on time and don't want to leave your car to go inside, the 11 drive-thru locations near the area will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Ocean City
Whether you decide to spend the day having fun at Seaport Village Golf & Seaside Speedway Go-Karts 1929 or cheering on your team at Surf Stadium, you'll surely find something fun to do in Ocean City. Whatever life throws your way, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Ocean City is where to go for getting a prescription order after a visit to Shore Medical Center, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Ocean City Services
CVS pharmacies in Ocean City are committed to meeting the demands of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Haven Avenue location help our patients find medication in Ocean City at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with processes including medication refills, prescription delivery in Ocean City (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Ocean City.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Ocean City, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Ocean City, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Ocean City, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Ocean City, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Ocean City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Ocean City, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Ocean City, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Ocean City, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Ocean City, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Ocean City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Ocean City, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.