CVS stores near me in Ocean View, NJ
2078 ROUTE 9
OCEAN VIEW, NJ, 08230
Pharmacies in Ocean View, New Jersey
You will find 18 CVS pharmacies in the Ocean View area, making it simple for locals to find their medication. Globetrotters getting things ready before leaving town, and Ocean View natives all can buy their medication nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Ocean View is your only solution, such as when you're catching a late flight. Thankfully, you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, you could be so short on time that you would rather not get out of your car to shop. In such circumstances, the 9 drive-thru drugstores in Ocean View are there to meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Ocean View
Whatever you have planned, we help get you the things you need to get through the day. This is extra important in Ocean View, where there is so much to doóincluding catching some rays at Thompsons Beach. The best pharmacy helps you get all you need to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Ocean View is where to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from Cape Regional Medical Center, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Ocean View CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS is aware that. services to meet the demands of all locals, including are available at our Ocean View pharmacies to meet the requirements of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the US Highway 9 South location help our patients get medication refilled in Ocean View at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a customized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer medication delivery in Ocean View (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Ocean View offer everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Ocean View, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Ocean View, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Ocean View, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Ocean View, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Ocean View, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Ocean View, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Ocean View, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Ocean View, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Ocean View, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Ocean View!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Ocean View, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.