CVS stores near me in Old Bridge, NJ
2988 ROUTE 516
OLD BRIDGE, NJ, 08857
Old Bridge, New Jersey Pharmacies
Old Bridge residents, from college students at Chamberlain University-New Jersey to travelers getting ready for their next trip, all can get their prescription medication nearby. There are 99 CVS pharmacies in the Old Bridge area to help you find the pharmaceutical care you require. If you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Old Bridge, like when you have to catch a late flight, you will be glad to know CVS has 11 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Additionally, you'll find 59 drive-thru drugstores in Old Bridge for those times when you're trying to save time and would rather not look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Old Bridge
There is a lot to do in Old Bridge, such as catching a game at Denny's Stadium. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, whatever comes your way. Finding the best pharmacy in Old Bridge does more than provide the ability to fill new prescriptions from Hackensack Meridian Health Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge; it provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items you desire to get through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Old Bridge CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS realizes that. Our pharmacies in Old Bridge are happy to provide services to meet the requirements of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Route 516 location help our patients get rapid refills in Old Bridge at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with managing the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Old Bridge (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Old Bridge.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Get over-the-counter items as well as prescription medication at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Old Bridge, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Old Bridge, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Old Bridge, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Old Bridge, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Old Bridge, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Old Bridge, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Old Bridge, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Old Bridge, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Old Bridge, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Old Bridge!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Old Bridge, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.