CVS stores near me in Piscataway, NJ
1252 STELTON RD.
PISCATAWAY, NJ, 08854
Pharmacies in Piscataway, New Jersey
Since there are 110 CVS pharmacies in the Piscataway area, you are likely to have one not too far away. Whether you're packing up for a fun trip, a student on campus at Rutgers University-New Brunswick, or a local staying at home, you need your prescription drugs, and CVS can help get them to you. Emergencies don't take place exclusively during business hours. When this occurs, you'll be glad to learn CVS has 12 24-hour pharmacies near Piscataway. Additionally, you can find 58 drive-thru pharmacies near the area for when you don't want to go into the store.
Your Piscataway Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help get you what you require. This is especially important in Piscataway, where there is a lot to doósuch as spending the day thrill-seeking at Sky Zone Trampoline Park. The best pharmacy helps you get what you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Piscataway is the place to go for getting a new prescription after a visit to Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Piscataway
Piscataway CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the medical requirements of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Hadley Center Dr location help you get rapid refills in Piscataway at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through processes like prescription delivery in Piscataway (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Piscataway.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to get over-the-counter items as well as prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Piscataway, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Piscataway, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Piscataway, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Piscataway, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Piscataway, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Piscataway, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Piscataway, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Piscataway, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Piscataway, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Piscataway!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Piscataway, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.