CVS stores near me in Plainsboro, NJ
4 SCHALKS CROSSING RD,
PLAINSBORO, NJ, 08536
Pharmacies in Plainsboro, New Jersey
With 70 CVS pharmacies in the Plainsboro area, there's a good chance you will find one a short distance away. If you're packing up for a trip out of town, a student taking classes at Princeton University, or a local enjoying life in Plainsboro, you need your medication, and your nearby CVS can help you find them. Emergencies take place any time of day or night. When these situations arise, you'll be glad to know CVS has 5 24-hour pharmacies near Plainsboro. You'll also find 53 drive-thru drugstores in town when you do not want to shop inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Plainsboro
There are several possibilities for things to do in Plainsboro, such as enjoying a day of having fun at Crystal Springs Family Waterpark or catching a game at Finney Field. No matter what twists and turns come your way during the day, CVS helps keep you ready. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Plainsboro, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the things you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Plainsboro
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Plainsboro are glad to offer services to meet the needs of every resident, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Schalks Crossing Road store help our patients get rapid refills in Plainsboro at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Plainsboro (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Plainsboro.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to purchase over-the-counter items or prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Plainsboro, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Plainsboro, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Plainsboro, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Plainsboro, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Plainsboro, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Plainsboro, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Plainsboro, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Plainsboro, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Plainsboro, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Plainsboro!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Plainsboro, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.