CVS stores near me in Robbinsville, NJ
2281 ROUTE 33
ROBBINSVILLE, NJ, 08691
Robbinsville, New Jersey Pharmacies
The Robbinsville area has 61 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to buy the medicine you're after no matter what part of town you're in. College students hoping to refill prescriptions before heading off to Rider University, travelers preparing for their next vacation and residents who require daily coverage all have their pharmaceutical demands taken care of. Occasionally you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Robbinsville, such as when you're catching a late flight. Fortunately, there are 4 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, if you're trying to be quick and would rather not get out of your car to shop, the 48 drive-thru drugstores in the area are there to meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Robbinsville
Whatever you have planned, we help get you the things you need to get through the day. In Robbinsville, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you have to be ready to deal with what comes your way and to get the most out of your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Robbinsville is where to go for getting a prescription order on your way home from St. Francis Medical Center, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Robbinsville Services
Robbinsville CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the needs of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Route 33 location help you get rapid refills in Robbinsville at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a customized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with managing medication refills, prescription delivery in Robbinsville (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Robbinsville.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to find prescription meds as well as over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Robbinsville, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Robbinsville, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Robbinsville, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Robbinsville, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Robbinsville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Robbinsville, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Robbinsville, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Robbinsville, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Robbinsville, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Robbinsville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Robbinsville, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.