CVS stores near me in Sea Isle City, NJ
6110 LANDIS AVE, ACME S/C
SEA ISLE CITY, NJ, 08243
Pharmacies in Sea Isle City, New Jersey
There are 15 CVS pharmacies in the Sea Isle City area, making it simple for residents to buy their prescription drugs. Globetrotters packing up before leaving town, and Sea Isle City natives all can find their prescription drugs without having to go too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Sea Isle City is the only choice, such as when you have to catch a red-eye. Fortunately, you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Similarly, you find yourself so pressed for time that you would rather not take the time to find a parking spot. When this is the case, the 8 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Sea Isle City
Whatever you have planned, we help get you what you need to make it through the day. In Sea Isle City, this is especially important, as there is so much to doósuch as catching some rays at Thompsons Beach. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you need to get through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Sea Isle City is where to go for picking up a prescription order after a visit to Cape Regional Medical Center, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Sea Isle City CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our Sea Isle City pharmacies are pleased to provide services to meet the needs of every resident, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Landis Avenue store help our patients find prescription drugs in Sea Isle City at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through processes like prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Sea Isle City (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Sea Isle City.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Sea Isle City, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Sea Isle City, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Sea Isle City, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Sea Isle City, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Sea Isle City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Sea Isle City, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Sea Isle City, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Sea Isle City, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Sea Isle City, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Sea Isle City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Sea Isle City, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.