CVS stores near me in Sewell, NJ
307 EGG HARBOR RD
SEWELL, NJ, 08080
675 WOODBURY GLASSBORO RD
SEWELL, NJ, 08080
Pharmacies in Sewell, New Jersey
You will find 123 CVS pharmacies in the Sewell area, which makes it simple to get your medication. College students getting ready to move in for another semester at Rowan University, globetrotters getting things ready before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can find their medication without traveling too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Sewell is your only choice, such as when you're catching a red-eye out of Philadelphia Intl. Fortunately, CVS has 19 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Similarly, you end up being so pressed for time that you would rather not get out of your car to shop. In such instances, the 67 drive-thru drugstores in town can meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Sewell
In Sewell, there's plenty to do, including catching a game at Glassboro High School Stadium. No matter what adventures are heading your way, CVS helps get you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Sewell not only provides a place to get new prescriptions from Fresenius Medical Care at Underwood Memorial Hospital; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items you need to get through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Sewell Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Sewell to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Sewell at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Cedar Road location. Create a personalized plan with our team that works together with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with prescription. Get your refills at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with managing prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Sewell (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Sewell.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your closest CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Sewell, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Sewell, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Sewell, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Sewell, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Sewell, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Sewell, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Sewell, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Sewell, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Sewell, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Sewell!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Sewell, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.