CVS stores near me in Springfield, NJ
178 MORRIS AVE.
SPRINGFIELD, NJ, 07081
Springfield, New Jersey Pharmacies
Springfield citizens, from college students at Kean University to vacationers packing for their next trip, all can get their prescription medication conveniently. There are 231 Springfield area CVS pharmacies to help you find the medicinal care you seek. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Springfield, like when you're catching a red-eye out of Newark Intl, you will be pleased to know you can find 31 24-hour pharmacies near town. Additionally, you can find 64 drive-thru pharmacies near the area for those times when you're trying to save time and can't find a parking spot.
Your Springfield Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help you get the things you need to get through the day. In Springfield, this is extra important because there is a lot to doófrom enjoying a day of having fun at Sky Zone Trampoline Park to exploring Thomas Edison National Historical Park. The best pharmacy helps you find what you need to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Springfield is the place to go for filling a prescription order after being released from MILLBURN MEDICAL CENTER, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Springfield
CVS pharmacies in Springfield are open to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Springfield at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Morris Avenue location. Develop a customized schedule with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with processes like medication refills, prescription delivery in Springfield (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Springfield.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Purchase over-the-counter items as well as prescription medication at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Springfield, NJ Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Springfield, NJ?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Springfield, NJ deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Springfield, NJ?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Springfield, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Springfield, NJ?
For pharmacy delivery in Springfield, New Jersey, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in New Jersey offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Springfield, NJ?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in New Jersey. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Springfield, NJ?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Springfield!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Springfield, NJ offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.